Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014

Soccer in Pavones/Transfers Next Week!!


Hello!!

Well, this week has been good! We have a visitor!! His name is Elder Moyano and he has been with us this whole week. It has been super fun and we are working soo hard with him. He has knee problems and so we have to walk slow but we are doing well. Outside of playing the cello, this is the first quartet I have been in! I don't have a ton of time to write buuuut just wanted to shoot out some updates. 

Lucy and Emilio finally got back from vacation and are doing good. They want to wait a little longer until they feel completely prepared to keep all of the commandments but they are doing really good. We have been finding a good amount of investigators too and it has all been going great. Baltazar is doing great too and he has come to church 2 weeks in a row now! We also finally met with Tanchi and Yonaisi and we had a lesson with them. They are doing good. They just need a lot of support. It is sad to see so many people passing through hard times but the manifestations of their faith are eye opening. I have learned so much out here on the mission about overcoming trials and it is inspiring to see someone push through and overcome a lot of difficult things passing in their lives. 

Well today has been busy! I went on splits with the assistants and we went to play soccer in Pavones next to the temple. It was really fun!! My team played really well too and we won a good amount of games. It was really fun to be with the assistants too. They are great. I've learned a ton from them. This week is going to be transfers so I might die -- but hopefully not.  I'll be working really hard and I'm not sure how much time I will have next week to write but just know that I love you all and that I am doing great! Keep up all of the hard work wherever you are and know that I am thinking and praying for you.

Love you all!

Elder Franklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment