Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23, 2014

Office Life.

Family and Friends!!

I had no idea what I was getting into when I was assigned as an office elder. This has been the craaziest week in my life!!  So as I said before, I am over mission travel and this weekend we had transfers.  200 missionaries all over Spain and they chose me to be in charge of it all - haha.  Well it is going good so far... A few delayed flights, a few missionaries missing their trains but everyone is okay. It has been a crazy experience for me honestly and I am learning a ton about a ton of stuff each day. It is definitely helping me be more responsible as well.  I just hope everything goes well. I really won't be able to sleep well until Wednesday night when everyone is in their areas safe and sound.  Until then, I just have to work hard and do what the Lord wants me to do.

There isn't much to say about this week honestly. We got all of the changes on Wednesday and Elder Rockwood basically just said alright, get to work making plans. And so I did. President Jackson came in on Friday and made some more changes and so I had to adjust to that as well and then on Saturday they also made a few more changes so that was stressful having to change the plans I had already made and adjust.  The changes and transfer info goes out at 9:30 on Saturday night and it was close but I finished right on time. So far so good like I said before!   Elder Rockwood is going home tomorrow and so he is out visiting a couple of his old areas as his last p day while Elder Ward and I are back here working hard and making sure everyone is okay. This morning we woke up at 5 and I was just feeling really nervous and so during my morning prayer I  told Heavenly Father that I know that I can't do this on my own and that I needed his help. I have really seen that help given to me today and I can tell that He is guiding all of us. 

It has been a blessing and a miracle to be here working along side such great missionaries and to see them in action. I love the mission!   There is no where else I would want to be right now. I know that this church is true. There can be NO other way. I love you all and hope that the Lord is guiding you as well in your day to day activities. 

Keep the faith

Elder Franklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment