Monday, July 14, 2014

Baptismal Date & Talent Show




Family and friends!! 

Yeah I don't have much time buuuuut I just wanted to say that this week has been awesome!! We set a baptismal date with our investigator Guillermo and he is really excited about it.  Everything is going well in the office and I am learning new things every day! I just wanted to bear my testimony though that I know that this work is of God. I know that this Church is true and that I am not just wasting my time out here. I can feel the love and power of our Heavenly Father every day and know that He is here with me. I have no doubt that this is the true and restored Gospel of Jesus Christ here on the earth today. I love you all and hope for the best for every one of you. Prayer has real power. Trust in our Heavenly Father! He is always there to uplift us. Thank you all for all that you are doing. Keep it up!

Elder Franklyn

P.S. Our ward has a talent show coming up and we Elders are doing a skit ,so I will try to record it and pass it to you all so you can get a chance to laugh at all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment