Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10, 2014


Familia mia!!

Well this last week has been good and hard! 

On Monday I headed down to Madrid and we had the mission council with all of the zone leaders which was reaaally cool! On Tuesday night, Elder Anderson, the assistant, and I went to a Real Madrid game which was sooo awesome!! On Wednesday we had our Zone Training meeting and it went really well but I started feeling sick during the middle of it. On Thursday I woke up feeling terrible but I got better throughout the day. The rest of the week was good just doing our best in finding investigators. I feel like I am finally learning what true success is on the mission. Its not always just about how many baptisms you have or about how good your numbers are, but when I work hard and do my best and when I am obedient, that's when I feel like I am being truly successful as a servant of the Lord. I love this work. I am falling in love with Spain and the mission more every single day. Its amazing how much my heart and desires have changed since I've been out here. I know that this is the Lord's work and that He is guiding us. I love you all so much and hope you have a great week! 

Love,


Elder Franklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment