Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015


The Calatrava... Local Mall

New shoes! 50 euros.

Manuela (investigator), Elder Esquen and I.

Elder Esquen and I having some p-day breakfast


My home ward youth sent me notes!



My new Austurias hat too.




Hola!!

Well this week was bomb!! 

On Monday, I headed down to Madrid with Elder Parkinson, my Zone Leader companion. He is hilarious and we had a super good time together. We played futbol and just had a blast. 

On Tuesday we had the mission leadership council which was awesome. I feel like everything that Pres. Jackson said was inspired. It was awesome and he showed us some videos of some great "finishers." (Secretariat included) 

That afternoon we headed back to León and had the Zone Training Meeting on Wednesday morning. I think it was my best one yet! It was suuper spiritual and very inspiring. At the very end we watched the Secretariat viedo of him winning the triple crown (sooo epic) and Gracias a Él (Because of Him). It was super good and I feel super excited to finish my mission working hard everyday. 

The rest of the week was really good and we saw some miracles on Sunday night especially. A less active member called us up out of the blue asking if we could meet with him and so we did and he has a ton of desires to keep meeting with us so hopefully we will see some success there! We also had this awesome crazy lesson with a few Nigerians. At first, everyone was running around and the T.V. was super loud and it was just chaos but we started and it all calmed down and we were able to bear some solid testimony about the Restoration of the Gospel. It was awesome and I think that that is my favorite thing to do. Just testify of the truth. It always brings the Spirit and its one of the most efective ways to teach. I love this work so much and I know that my spelling is bad but I'm trying! Being a missionary has taught me so much and I just love it more and more each day.

Love you all!

Elder Franklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment