Monday, January 5, 2015

January 5, 2015 HAPPY NEW YEAR!




Buenos días!!! Felices fiestas!!

Well this week has been really good! And we have been finding some new investigators. We played futbol on Monday which was really fun and there were a few investigators there as well that enjoyed it. I got some sweet goals too and had a lot of fun. The really cool thing this last week was that Heavenly Father answered two of my prayers really specifically and it grew my testimony on the power of prayer. I know that He is there listening to us when we pray to him.

Well New Year's eve was awesome!  3 lessons failed and so we went out contacting for 5 hours in the cold weather but we received 7 references which was great! The Lord knows what we need to do haha. We also found a new investigator named Julio on Tuesday from Cuba! I love Cubans to be honest. Shout out to the Mayans family! We've been continuing to meet with Manuela and she is just amazing. She can't get baptized until June or July because she isn't married but we gave her a hymn book and she was soo excited. She has been inviting her friends to church too. She's the best. We found a few more Nigerian investigators on Friday. It was a super cool experience actually because I contacted Kelvin in the street and he told me that his dad had just passed away. I bore my testimony to him about the plan of salvation and he wanted to meet with us! He is travelling back to Nigeria soon but we had a first lesson with him and his girlfriend and it went really well! They have a ton of potential. It was a great blessing for us to be able to meet them. On Saturday night we met with the Morace family. Their dad is from Italy and so he made us some amazing pizza! It was really good. Sunday was great too and we had 11 non members at church which was a huge success! The chapel was full! I love to see growth in the little branches up here in the north. Its the best! I love the mission and feel so blessed to be able to serve for two years here in Spain.

Love you all!

Elder Franklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment