Monday, December 2, 2013

El Ferrol!

December 2, 2013


Family and Friends!!

I am really low on time but thats how the mission life goes sometimes aka always. Well I'm in El Ferrol in probably the most northern area in my entire mission. The city is set on a bay and so I get to see the ocean every day. This city is beautiful and the buildings here are amazing. I finally feel like I'm in Spain!! Its amazing. Anyways, my new companion is Elder Mcwhorter from Rexburg, Idaho. He is an awesome missionary and only 18 years old! He is a transfer behind me and is really excited about working and learning.

So we have a good amount of investigators and right now 6 baptismal dates! Kadir, Alex, Patricia, Jose, Shaila, and Shaine are their names and they are all so prepared. I am excited to see some success here in Ferrol and really grow the church! The branch I am in is similar to Fuenlabrada and the members are extremely nice. We eat a meal every single day! Usually with Hermana Irina and her family from Cuba. Oh and there are a tooon of Cubanos here so tell the Mayans!

I'm loving it and working hard here. Our piso is huge. The church is true. I love you all.

Elder Franklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment