Monday, March 2, 2015

Tenerife - Canary Islands!






Family and friends,

First of all... TRANSFERS. I have been assigned to serve on the beautiful island of TENERIFE!!!!!  I am in Santa Cruz and with one of my really good friends from the mission named Elder Koeven.  I'm literally living right on the edge of the island and I can not waaait for this transfer to just be amazing. I am soo stoked! It was really sad to leave Oviedo and I am going to miss a lot of the great people there but I am really excited for these next two transfers.

This week was super good and an awesome part about it was that I got to do intercambios with Elder McWhorter! It was great to be with him again and basically a Dominican family fed us a ton of food randomly. It was great and we had a blast together. 

Elder Esquen and I worked suuuper hard this last week and we actually had a really good week. We killed it honestly and had some really key lessons with some great people.

Our twin investigators Amparo and Begoña are doing great and we had a suuper good lesson with them and they both ended up going to church on Sunday.

Vasilio is doing good and just trying to quit smoking basically. He was really sad to see me leave and I honestly felt really sad to have to leave him. We had a great time together.

Saying goodbye to everyone on Sunday was hard but good. We passed by three families with the other elders to say bye and everyone was just sooo loving and soo nice. I honestly love the members in Oviedo and I will never forget them.

Life is good on the island so far. It basically looks like the hills of Guatemala or something epic like that. Hopefully I will have more photos next week. Love you all!!

Elder Franklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment